i2nnovations respects the privacy and security of its users; please be assured that we are fully committed to your privacy. The following sections elaborate on the privacy practices for the entire i2nnovations website.
Additional terms and conditions regarding the collection and use of your information are also provided to you before you register on our site. Here, you will learn what personally identifiable information of yours is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collected by Us
• User-Supplied Information: If and when you register at i2nnovations, we may ask you for your name, email address, zip code, and some other personal information. The more accurate information you volunteer, the better we are able to customize your i2nnovations experience.
• Server Log Information: When you visit an Internet Web site, you disclose certain information about yourself, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the time of your visit, and the referring location (e.g., the site or page that offered a link to an i2nnovations page). i2nnovations, like many other sites, may record this basic information about visits to its site
Whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online, such as in message boards, through e-mail, discussion groups, or in chat areas, your information can be collected and used by others. Although we try to protect your personal information, i2nnovations, Llc cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. You are also solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords you set up and/or any account information.
How and When Information is Used
We use information in different ways, depending on the type of information: User-supplied information: This information is used for purposes such as personalization and verification.
• Web Server Logs: This information helps us identify which areas of our site are of interest to our visitors. i2nnovations also collects the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses of its visitors for the purposes of system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers.
• Your Email Address: We may use your email address to send you information about your i2nnovations account, such as your username and password, and confirmations of reviews that you have submitted to the site. From time to time, we may email you to let you know about new site features no more frequently than, generally, only a few times per year. Your email address is never sold or otherwise released to a 3rd party.
• Order or Invoice Number: When you submit a review, we ask you to provide an order or invoice number for your transaction as evidence that you did in fact engaged in a buyer-seller relationship with us. Any order or invoice number that you submit to our website pertaining reviews is visible to the third parties with whom i2nnovations could engage for the handling of any review-specific issues at our website.
How We Protect Your Information
The privacy and protection of your personal information is vitally important to us. i2nnovations does not make personal information available to any third parties without your permission. Any user statistics that we may provide to prospective advertisers or partners regarding your i2nnovations usage are provided in the aggregate only and do not include any personally identifiable information about any individual user. Your access to some services and content may be password protected. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. i2nnovations will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. You should not disclose your user name and password to others. In addition, if applicable, you should remember to sign out of your i2nnovations account or service at the end of each session. You may also wish to close your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, despite our efforts to protect your personal information, i2nnovations cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, or to or from our online products or services. You transmit all such information to us at your own risk. However, once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Who Has Access to the Information
Except as described below, i2nnovations will not willfully disclose any individually identifiable information about its users to any third party without first receiving that user's permission. i2nnovations may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or to protect the rights or property of i2nnovations. We will use our best efforts to contact you if i2nnovations is issued a subpoena or other legal process that requests your identity. When you are at the i2nnovations site and asked for personal information, you share that information with i2nnovations alone, unless the service may be offered in conjunction with another party. For example, we may partner with another company to offer cutting-edge innovation in the software and hardware design and manufacturing space. In order to provide such co-branded services to you, it is necessary for us to share your personal information with the company offering the co-branded service. If you do not want your data to be shared, you can choose not to allow the transfer of data by not using that particular service. If you choose to share your data with a provider of a co-branded service, you should understand that those providers may have separate privacy and data collection practices. i2nnovations has no control over and accepts no liability for these independent practices. Each i2nnovations partner will be required to fully disclose the information regarding its privacy and/or use policies.
Third Party Advertising
We may use Google and/or other third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide targeted advertisements on this site, other sites, and other interactive media about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you would like to obtain an opt-out cookie from one or more of these third-party advertising companies, please click on their name. Having an opt-out cookie means that the information collected from your website visits will not be used to target ads to you.
How to Correct Inaccuracies
If you use register with i2nnovations, we may send you a confirmation e-mail confirming your new account and/or service. The message will be sent to the address that you supplied us and will describe ways for you to change or delete the account information provided. Please remember to save the confirmation e-mail as it will also contain information that will help you in case you experience any problems accessing our services. We welcome any questions or comments you have about i2nnovations, please direct them to us via the contact form on our website or by writing to us at email@example.com